Sat, Nov 18|
Spartan Krav Maga
Principles Of Control
In this 2.5-hour session, we'll take a deep dive into all aspects of control, acquiring essential knowledge and techniques while focusing on mastering control in various dynamic scenarios.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Spartan Krav Maga, 3325-B Mainway, Burlington, ON L7M 1A6, Canada
About the event
Join us for an intensive Principles of Control seminar. During this 2.5-hour session, you'll delve deep into all aspects of control, acquiring essential knowledge and techniques while focusing on mastering control in various dynamic scenarios.
What You'll Learn:
- Intermediate Control: Get a comprehensive understanding of the Spartan/IKF intermediate control protocol. Learn to effectively control and manage situations with precision.
- Front, Side, and Back Controls: Explore the art of control from different angles. Gain proficiency in controlling adversaries from the front, side, and back positions.
- Transition: Discover the secrets of seamless transitions between different control positions. Be prepared to adapt swiftly and effectively to changing circumstances.
The material in this seminar is exclusively in our P5 curriculum, and designed for those who want to deepen their Krav Maga knowledge and skill by learning to control opponents, making it a valuable addition to your self-defense toolkit.
Who Can Participate:
- Spartan Krav Maga practitioners - ALL LEVELS
- Anyone interested in self-defense and control techniques
Whether you're a Krav Maga enthusiast or just eager to expand your self-defense proficiency, this seminar is open to all. Don't miss this opportunity to refine your control skills under the guidance of our experienced instructors.
Space is limited, so be sure to secure your spot by registering in advance. Prepare to gain the confidence and capabilities to control a situation effectively and protect yourself and others.
Stay ready, stay safe.
Principles of Control Seminar$40.00+$1.00 service feeSale ended